Thursday, July 16, 2015

Get Dirty

I was recently reminded of how messy life can be... and when I say recently I mean within the last week. I also came to the realization that I have gotten out of the practice of being inconvenienced for others' sake. We can grow accustomed to the idea of doing what is convenient for ourselves. Now that doesn't mean we only do what we want to do, but it means even in the tasks that are "work" we take the most convenient path for ourselves. I feel that I am still a person who serves others. I try to help friends and family even when I don't feel like it, but most times that doesn't really inconvenience me. It just adds something extra for me to do. So when an incident arose that completely and utterly inconvenienced me I realized I needed an attitude adjustment.


Not gonna lie, I felt pretty crummy. Here I am thinking I am doing my best to love like Jesus and be like Jesus, but didn't want to give up my plans and my comfort to help someone in great need. It wasn't the fact that I didn't help the person, because I did, but it was my attitude and secret thoughts that worried me. Goodness. When did I get so caught up in my own life that people became second class compared to my comfort and convenience? The more I dwell on it the more I desire to change.

In my experience being inconvenienced for others is easiest when you are in the practice of doing so. The deal is allowing yourself to be inconvenienced for others isn't letting yourself go, letting go of obligations, or even responsibilities. It is simply putting aside your comforts and giving up what is easy to meet the needs of someone else. It means that you are willing to get your hands dirty so to speak. There are plenty of people to throw money at problems, carry the light weight, and clean up clutter. But there aren't enough people who will get down in the trenches with people and "put their hands to the plow," carry the heavy burdens, and do the dirty work. We will all come to a point in our life when we will need just that kind of a person. I hope that I can be that person for people. I want to get in the habit of putting my comfort on the back burner and getting dirty for someone else's sake.

In fact, it seems that beautiful things can come from dirty places.


3 comments:

  1. Many fine watch brands like A. Lange & Sohne face fake Breitling a challenge today: How do you broaden your reach to find new customers who value what you offer in a world where fewer people fake Omega than ever understand how to appreciate traditional mechanical watchmaking? “Education and exposure” is the general fake Tag Heuer answer, but how does a prestigious and conservative timepiece maker from Germany accomplish such a task? I fake Hublot sat down with Professor Michael Biercuk to find out how A. Lange & Sohne is sharing its refined heritage fake Cartier by virtue of cutting-edge technology.
    Biercuk, a tech native who founded the quantum computing company Q-CTRL finds compelling parallels between fake IWC his research in developing applications for quantum computational systems and how a fake Panerai mechanical watch works. Articulating his nuanced take on the future of supercomputing and the fringes of our scientific understanding, he fake Vacheron Constantin dons a discreetly sublime Lange 1 automatic tourbillon perpetual calendar watch on his wrist. Separated replica watches by over 100 years of technological freshness, his watch and his interests are connected replica watches uk because both his passion and his work rely on accuracy through error cancellation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 台灣甜心真人裸聊
    同城美女視頻聊天室
    寂寞交友富婆聊天室
    美女主播聊天室
    同城約炮聊天室在線聊
    小可愛視訊-真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
    ut聊天室視訊-真人裸聊秀場
    小可愛視訊聊天室-裸聊直播間
    美女視訊影音-真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    視訊聊天交友-美女裸聊視頻直播間
    異性視頻交友免費美女隨機視頻聊天美女對視頻裸體自摸美女全祼體圖片性交小說123視訊
    九聊視頻誰有視頻聊天美女的QQ號裸聊室同城床友交友美女祼體圖片圖123視訊聊天
    視訊美女聊天交友國外美女隨機視頻聊天美女自拍視頻網站SEX視頻聊天室123視訊交友
    美女視頻聊天網站在線美女隨機視頻聊天破解vip午夜聊天室成人在線偷拍電影小可愛視訊
    成人聊天室哪個好QQ聊天美女假視頻下載3色秀午夜聊天室街拍長腿美女臀部小可愛視訊網

    ReplyDelete
  3. 傻妹妺情網色網免費影片區-真人互動視頻直播社區
    go2av免費線上A片-mfc視訊視頻福利
    熊貓貼圖區-台灣視訊福利視頻
    春天貼圖情色網 成人貼圖區-av裸聊直播間
    JP 情色貼圖區-qq同城聊天室
    嘟嘟成人網-免費視頻裸聊網站
    麗的情小遊戲-免費裸聊qq號碼
    情˙色線上看免費85-真人秀場在線聊天室
    情˙色文小說 少年-啪啪午夜直播app
    情˙色微電影-午夜福利直播app有哪些
    yolo直播午夜聊天視頻美女激情裸聊同城約會寂寞床友交友約愛神器lalulalu香港論壇
    國外免費裸聊直播間午夜視頻秀場成人午夜電影在線點播日本色情AV人妻視頻costco論壇
    免費視頻裸聊直播間紅色情成人圖視頻午夜視頻聊天你懂得女女性行為圖片小女人論壇
    襄陽裸聊直播間魯大媽成人色情視頻長沙炮床友QQ群同城床友交友約愛同城520聯誼論壇邀請
    裸聊直播間在線qq激情成人午夜劇場網址同城炮床友的QQ號床友直播室快約愛伊莉論壇網址

    ReplyDelete